Once we know your needs, we work with you to determine the scope of work, the project budget, and the schedule. Some of our services are billed via the recharge model, and some services are available without charge. We are committed to the success of your project, so please let us know how we can best be of service to you.
For reference, the basic workflow of projects with Creative Services is as follows:
- Project request. Once you have submitted a project request, Creative Services contacts you to discuss your project in detail.
- Project estimate. If your project falls under the recharge services, we provide an estimate for the costs of your project. This includes items such as labor, printing costs, stock art, consumables, etc. We do not begin work until we have an approved estimate on file.
- Project begins. Depending on the type of project, you will receive “proofs” of your project for review and comments. This is an iterative process, and we work closely with you through rounds of review and revisions.
- Project approved. Once you are satisfied with the product, we ask for your formal approval of the work. This allows your project to move to the deployment stage.
- Project deploys. Deployment depends on your project type. For instance, if we’ve created a poster design for you, deployment would be when the approved artwork is sent to the printer. Not all projects have a deployment phase.
- Project delivers. This is when the completed project is turned over to you, and you have all deliverables in hand.
- Project closes. We archive all of our projects, and guarantee accessibility for 5 years.